Saturday, May 22, 2010

PTPL Kuching Dean List


It must be a very big ceremony day for you as student, when you are selected to be a Dekan (Dean List) student.. It is my first time i got that an honor title when Miss Efida ( Program Manager) told me to get ready for the Dekan Ceremony.. I was so excited on that day and immediately called my dad on that night.


Me and my friends




Chang Oi Lin.. Congratulation to u got every semester Dekan title.. I wish i can be like u!!


I am so glad with this kind of special gift. I want to be a good student and be successful in my life*..



*Actually.. i like playing than studying.. Hehe.. But glad, every semester my result maintain until last final one.. Playing is playing, study is study. Don't make yourself get confuse. study seriously but smart, not study hard. ^^

No comments: