Monday, July 5, 2010

The story about a liar - Girl's version


After been so many days I stay at my rent home during my practical, Nisa (my housemate) came to me and told me everything about what happen in our rent house when I still at my parent's house last month. I feel so frustrated and non-stop cursing at my other housemate. How dare they did like this to us.

The main problem is guy, man, men and specifically a boy! I don't want to say that all guy are evil. I know some other good guy. Girls nowadays such give me so much trouble. They know they are muslims, (not like me) but they act like they are not and worse than people like me.

In our rent house, there's so many muslim juniors. I don't mind actually as long as they don't trouble people. But got one unmatured pretty junior seems like a rubbish to me. She so much bigger than me but she can't even think for herself. She already have a boyfriend but she still looking for another one. I mean, she's cheated on her boyfriend!

That guy also knew that the girl already have her boyfriend but he still want to "play" with her. are you guys nuts? Okay, I'm a bit busy body, you know what, because they were all fought in front of my RENT HOUSE!!

You guys don't know how to respect people or what? What a shame especially all neighbors came out just to see something like this, oh my Fish! That junior (the girl) ran into her bedroom and cried because her boyfriend just knew she's cheated while both of the guy fought for her. For fuck fake, I wish I can slap you all.

If I were her boyfriend, I just move on and find the good one for me. I just hate so much cheater or liar. I don't know why that girl like to keep as many as she can guy in her life like something that we can make as collection. I mean, why do that? why cheat?

Now, that girl just make everything worse. What our neighbors and other parent might think about us and this house?? Did she ever think about her parent? They give her money just for fun with other guy or just for study?

Or maybe that girl think that many guy go chasing her just want to make her very popular like yuck, I think most of your guy only want your pussy. I know I'm a bit rough, but I think you are not what you say about you. First time I saw you, I talked to you. You act like you're so innocent. You call your mum when you want to go out with your friends, you don't dare to go out at night, you feel disgusting when I said other ex-housemates bring their guy inside this house before. Now, you did all of that and start become wild.

I wish I can kick you out from this house, but I need to consider my decision. I don't mind if you want to be so "ladies" or whatever but don't ever bring your problem inside this house. I hate judge people but sometimes, I need to do this. I hope you can get out from here soon!

p/s That girl already gone and quit from college.

12 comments:

shaa bonitaa said...

die culture shock kot..mule2 baik pastu x ingat dunia dah..hohoo~~
(sruh je die pindah..eh eh jaat tol :p)

Ryan Valentine said...

shaa: Memang nampak sangat die culture shock. Kawan2 die pun bukannye baik sgt.. social. Memang jugak sangat sakit hati..

shaa bonitaa said...

oo no wonder la jadi mcm tu kan..ish..menci la pompuan mcm tuh..taw la muke cntik tp xyah ar gile jantan :p

Ryan Valentine said...

shaa: tul2.. cian boyfriend die setia je tp die lak wat hal..

SarahSyahira said...

memang culture shock la tu agaknye.
budak2 zaman skarang. mcm2 hal.
laki pun bodo. sanggup bertumbuk sbb gf die yg curang, ish.

Azam Shah said...

suka title tuh dan sgt setuju~!
so say no to curang...
hak3..

kal jis (im not carl zeiss) said...

wah adinda marah? sabar.. sabar.. suatu hari nanti dia pasti akan sedar.. semoga semuanya semakin ok.. :)

Ryan Valentine said...

sarah: setuju2.. girlfriend dah macam tu, better berpisah cari len

Ryan Valentine said...

azam: no curang! kehkeh..

Ryan Valentine said...

kal jis: amin^^

Peminat Katie Holmes said...

wah, marah betul nie.

Ryan Valentine said...

peminat katie holmes: marah la jugak orang buat kite macam ni..