Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nokia X6


I don't know why I've been so lazy to go online nowadays. I mean, It's been a long time I want to update my blog, but you know.. Maybe I was not in mood that time. But, I can play game all the time. Haha.

You know, last week my Sony Ericsson phone suddenly broken and I was like what the fuck? Because I can't open all of my texts and I don't know maybe because the software problem or what. Now, I preferred Nokia and I think Nokia sounds not so bad at all.


I don't want to say that Sony brand is not cool, this brand got its own advantages like more functions, cute design and look cooler than the other brands. Just, you know now, after this happen to me, I need a changes.

This is Nokia X6, the brand new phone touch screen model since not so many touch screen phones in this "era". The good thing about Nokia phone is one of durable goods like National's brand.

8 comments:

saya_arief said...

thumbs up for sony..

Ryan Valentine said...

yea... ^^

AmirFX said...

Sony juak yg best... P nektok kmk dah beraleh arah ke HTC.. Mok cuba kelainan...

Ryan Valentine said...

Kmk pun beralih ke nokia.. mok cuba nok lain gyk

GaDis CoMeL said...

lawa henpon baru ni? teringin nk tukar henpon baru.. huhuh.

Ryan Valentine said...

huhuu.. hp model lama je.. tapi boleh la tahan

azzey said...

Nokia yg model lama tu paling tahannnnnn...hu3....

Ryan Valentine said...

azzey: yup.. tul tue.. dah pecah leh sambung balik macam puzzle