Friday, July 30, 2010

My diploma convocation


Suppose to be I have join the diploma convocation at Shah Alam with my colleagues on last 22 of July. My dad don't allowed me to go there alone because both of my parent are working at that time and he's worry if something might happen to me if I go there. I'm just okay with their decision but at the same time, I feel a bit jealous especially when I see they post their convocation's pictures through Facebook.

This week, Pei Sien have came to my rent house and show their convocation's photos to me and also the other photos they went for holiday at Kuala Lumpur KLCC, Genting Highland and wherever nice places. I'm just enjoyed to see their happiness. I know I'm still young and I have to follow what my parent have told me.

You know, all of my friends look so cute on that day 22 of July. Then, I also see my crush at that photo and make me miss how we used to be together as a bestfriend. I just miss my crush so much! The most touched part is, when all my friends are busy looking for me at that time because they thought I have come for our convocation.

Okay. That's enough. Me and my crush is just nice memories. I have changed and so do "the crush". Now, I'm officially diploma graduated. If I have another chance, I will further my study and become the best of the best in me. But for now, I feel a really glad and appreciate all the things that I've been through before. PTPL Kuching College and all of houses that I've been rented in BDC bring me such a good memories to me. I don't have a love story like the others, but I have many other experiences.

p/s This time, I won't put any picture because I don't have any of them. Huhu..

4 comments:

azzey said...

tak pe2...may be next time ada peluang lain yg lg better.....

GaDis CoMeL said...

laa..kenapa ayah tak bg pegi konvo? rugi lah tak pegi..

Ryan Valentine said...

azzey: ok ok.. jhiayo jhiayo ryan

Ryan Valentine said...

Gadis Comel: Entahla, maybe die tgk takde org temankan pegi.. Tak pe la tue, bende dah lepas