Saturday, August 7, 2010

Boulevard at Kuching


I'm sure that almost all Kuching people ever come to Boulevard Kuching for window shopping or real shopping right?

Hah, maybe soon I will move to 4th mile looking for a job but I don't confirm it yet because it is just my plan. Staying at this house gonna make me feel losing my mind.

Boulevard is another one of Kuching's shopping mall that located at 4th mile which is a quite far from the Kuching city. If you don't have a transport, you need to go by bus. I was thought that when I stay around here, it would be nice because a lot of job opportunities.



That day, I went to Boulevard with Kak mal. Lunch at KFC restaurant and ate ABC for dessert. Glad, I was not attracted to Sushi King at that time, otherwise we go here just want to fill our stomach not looking for a job. But, sometimes, I miss eating KFC food with someone I love, my bestfriend.

6 comments:

tim said...

pernah pegi sini sekali...

Paan Azman said...

meleleh air liur bila fikir pasal KFC..huhu!
tapi saya bukan orang Kuching..makan kat sini je la..

Ryan Valentine said...

tim: pergi la lagi.. jum.. best =D

Ryan Valentine said...

Paan: KFC ada dimana-mana sentiasa sodap.. yummy^^

Fane Davis said...

waah...bestnya tempat tuh..one day sampai juga saya tuh...

Ryan Valentine said...

Fane Davis: for sure =)