Friday, August 20, 2010

One of my unlucky day


This month is my last month at Kuching. My dad is right about me, I shouldn't go to Kuching looking for job because I'm totally not ready for it. Today, I accompany my Kak Mal go to Simpang Tiga because she want to send her resume to KEMAS.

I have nothing to do for today, so I just go out with Kak Mal.


That evening, after Kak Mal sent her resume. We went to Everrise supermarket for groceries, and I accidentally have spilled medium size cup of Cola on the floor and one of the cleaners saw what I have did. I just be cool and walk away because I don't know what to do.

Kak Mal suddenly get mad and cursing that cleaner because that cleaner cursing me in front of her. That cleaner complain that she have to clean the messed I've made and Kak Mal said that's her job, so why need to complain. But amazingly, I'm still cool and I don't know why I have no feeling about it.

At last, I have to buy another Cola with regular cup size and my money ran out right now.

I just feel so bad today, I guess I have no luck for me then. But the picture below look so cute. I saw at Everrise frozen section. It is a frozen food.




I really love cute things except babies. At least, it can calm me down from thinking something negative.

16 comments:

najib said...

sabar k,mcm yg saudari ckp,malang.semua orang pon samer,k smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ryan Valentine said...

=)
heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... panjang dah sunyum gua..

naz said...

nicee. touching untuk last paragraph:)

Ryan Valentine said...

naz: ingat ayat lawak.. haha

AmirFX said...

Haha.. Makcik cleaner ya mungkin sik posa o sidak bok lap lantey ya.. haha.. Hadapi dengan senyuman... :D

Ryan Valentine said...

auk ehhh.. tedah nya ko.. haha

azzey said...

Ryan Valentine: bersabar byk2 ye....

GaDis CoMeL said...

be cool lah.. ;p

Ryan Valentine said...

azzey: =)

Ryan Valentine said...

gadis comel: cool cool^^

AiDa AzRyN said...

Hidup ni mst la kna ceria even de mslh rohani dan jasmani.. erk.. *tiba2.. Pape pun,mulakan dengan smile... :)

Ryan Valentine said...

AiDa: im ready im ready.. hehe

wannurfazrini said...

err comel gila bintang2 tu, leh makan ke ? hehe

Ryan Valentine said...

wannurfazrini: boleh~ ^^

diraja22 said...

kesilapan yg tidak disengajakan..

Ryan Valentine said...

diraja22:
yup^^