Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Network broadband problem


Today, I feel so frustrated with Celcom broadband line. It is not just about the internet line, my other Celcom sim also have a sending text problem which is always pop out this "unable to send". It is very hard for me if something like this happen everyday.

I know I'm not a rich girl. I have no job but I need to pay bills on every month especially this network's bill. I'm not prepaid user for broadband. But can you guys imagine that this problem appear since many days ago. I feel a bit disappointed with their services.

Especially during festival time, situation like this they just can't resist it.

Sometimes, this typical explanation came out like this "Maafkan kami, untuk pengetahuan cik/encik talian kami sedang dinaiktaraf/mengalami gangguan/dan sebagainya bla bla.." and seriously, I just can't accept this kind of excuses anymore.

I guess I have to borrow Nurmah's laptop because she's Maxis broadband user. The line a bit slow but still can use for website online.

I don't want to say anything or curse really badly, I'm just sad being treated like that. I'm customer and customer always right.

8 comments:

Mohd Fadil said...

broadband sama ada celcom atau maxis atau digi...semuanya sama jer..tengok nasib...dulu pernah pakai maxis, slow giler, pernah pakai celcom, 2x5 jer...digi tak pernah pakai, tapi member pun komplen benda yang sama..caj bayar tiap2 bulan...hampeh..sekarang pakai wimax...better..best..laju jer...

Ryan Valentine said...

wow!! best ke wimax.. kalau cukup bajet nak je pasang wimax.. tak sanggup menderita macam ni

Mohd Fadil said...

best memang best..tapi kelemahan dia, nak kena letak modem tu dekat tingkap...kalau dalam rumah, takde line...nasib baik la, modem tu ada wireless..

Ryan Valentine said...

owh.. mesti letak dekat tingkat ehh.. rumit jugak kalau jauh dari tingkap.. cuba ada rangkaian baru yg lebih laju

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Welcome to Sarawak bloggers.

azzey said...

Ryan valentine: yup, i agree!....dlm 2-3 minggu ni ....lembap giler line celcom.....x tau nape..huh!!!

Ryan Valentine said...

willie: thanks^^

Ryan Valentine said...

azzey: yup yup.. =(