Saturday, August 7, 2010

My weird hobby


Before I start my entry this time. I just hope you guys are open minded and just look into positive view. Lol, there's no 18SX thing in here. Just kidding.

Actually, it is just a ladies entry post. It is about how I love collecting cute pads's boxes. Since Malaysian women didn't wear tampon during their period, they mostly prefer to wear pad except some athletes or other women who so much active in their sport.

Okay, this is one of my weird hobby. Just see the picture below, look how cute all the boxes especially the Hello Kitty one.



I know, I'm a hardcore person, i'm not 100% ladies kind of people. I'm a girl who like dressing like a guy. But I just can't resist the cute stuffs like seriously. No matter what kind of stuffs, brands and so on. I just can't handle myself.

Now, I have Bodyfit, Kotex, Carefree, Biosilk (the most I prefer to wear) as my collections. Sometimes, I just buy without even think to use that. Any other cute pads's boxes?

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

ryan getting noty.....i like!!!!

rhapsody LiN said...

haha.. sy suka tgkp gmbr ;)

nabihah said...

haha funny la ryan nie.btw,sangat comel :)

velasrizal said...

nak malu apa..dh jd brg keperluan.. laki mmg paham sgt..

Keputusan Undian Kumpulan TM Piala Malaysia 2010

Ryan Valentine said...

Ano: I am noty~ wakakaka

Ryan Valentine said...

rhapsody: hehe, saya juge~

Ryan Valentine said...

nabilah: heeee, thanks.. suke kumpul benda-benda pelik dan cute

Ryan Valentine said...

velasrizal: thanks sebab faham.. =)

eyka syafieka said...

etka pon suke smpan kotak intimate yg ada gmbr twetty..huhuu

AiDa AzRyN said...

Hehe~ xpelik kot.. biasa la tu... :)

tim said...

err..tak tau ada jual pad dalam kotak hehehe

Ryan Valentine said...

eyka: nampak comel kan.. =D

Ryan Valentine said...

AiDa: Hehe, mesti aida pun ade wat camtu gak.. hehe.. collect bende2 cute

Ryan Valentine said...

tim: ade.. =D

Paan Azman said...

hahaha! so weird! tapi ada lagi ke pek yang pakai kotak? selalu plastik jer.. tak chomel pown..ahha!

http://paanazman.blogspot.com

Ryan Valentine said...

Paan: hehe, comel bagi saya.. =)

EDDYLEBS said...

pelik nya....

Ryan Valentine said...

eddy: tu la~

Fane Davis said...

ok...baiklah...hobi yang unik...mengumpul kotak pad pulak.hehhehhe...selamat mengumpul!!!

Ryan Valentine said...

Fane Davis: thanks =)

azzey said...

Ryan Valentine: ha3....mmg pelik.....x pe2...janji x kacau org kan....

Ryan Valentine said...

azzey: =)