Sunday, August 8, 2010

Favicon Icon for Blogger


This entry was specially made from me to anyone who request me to do the tutorial on how to change Favicon Icon on Blogger. It is just a simple tutorials actually. All you need to do is choose your favorite icon. If you like animated icon, you can make it into GIF format picture first.

If your icon-to-be is quite large in size, I recommend you to resize it first to the required size which is you can assume it by yourself. I actually not giving you an exactly tutorial, but I can give you tips before you want to proceed your tutorial. All the tutorials that you looking for is already made by some bloggers, just need you to google it just like me.

If you still wondering on how to change the Favicon Icon, I can show you one of the blog links which I most suggest you guys to see this.


You guys are welcome to go there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V
V

Lanunsepet
(Malay version blog)

6 comments:

diriku said...

tanx =]

Ryan Valentine said...

diriku: welcome^^

Fane Davis said...

sudah banyak kali try buat tapi tidak juga dapat-dapat sampai lah ke hari ini....
maybe teknik saya salah kan?heeh

GaDis CoMeL said...

eh,tak penah try buat pn. nanti kena try nih. thanks ya.

Ryan Valentine said...

Fane Davis: Memang agak rumit sikit apatah lagi bila melibatkan HTML.. Tak ape, cuba lagi..

Ryan Valentine said...

Gadis Comel: ok ok.. try la ye.. heee