Friday, August 6, 2010

Story about an un-matured adult people


What a shame! You know, last week I was saw an adult people fight in front of me when I was sitting in bus on the way to go to Kuching city.

Got one tough Chinese man suddenly getting really mad at Bumiputera man, try to choked him just because the mini school bus driven by Bumiputera man crashed the Chinese man car, actually it is just ordinary old Toyota car, not the expensive one. The car is only got a little scratch maybe, from what I see and I'm sure it is not serious accident. This happen right in front of The Spring shopping mall near the "Simpang 3" flyover.

I wanted to take a video showing that Chinese man try to do something bad to the other guy but Kak Mal prevented me to do that. She said to me "You want to die isn't it??" Hoho.. I have no word to answer back my Kak Mal.

But, when I see something like that, I think there's no use to fight something that already happen. I feel a bit sorry for the Bumiputera man, he didn't want to fight back. Maybe he knows that he was wrong, I don't know. It is just a scratch, why do something stupid for that. If they afraid that guy have no money to pay that, they can ask him to claim insurance. That's the purpose we've paid roadtax and insurance every years right?

Weird, no people die from that accident.

You see, this is story about an adult fighting for stupid reason. They just make themselves humiliated. What a shame douche.

Everytime I see an adult behave something that not appropriate with their age, I feel like I don't want to be aging, I don't want to be adult, a stupid adult.

Scary.

12 comments:

Shafika Syuhada Rosli said...

issshhh.. lack of sivic . (:

saya_arief said...

haha..biase la tu gadoh2..
never grew up my friends.
:D

kobEj0rdan~ said...

x dewasa pon boleh matang jugak:))

EDDYLEBS said...

Lucu eh...main2 cekik sidak ya owh...biasanya sidak nok marah2 mun keta kena langgar ya mok calim pampasan..tpi ya pandangan peribadi la...

AmirFX said...

Mungkin panas sangat nak?! O aircond lam ketanya rosak... haha...

Ryan Valentine said...

shafika: yup.. nak kene ambik kelas moral

Ryan Valentine said...

saya_arief: bila la nak grew up.. dah nak kerepot saya tengok

Ryan Valentine said...

kobEjordan: yup.. haha

Ryan Valentine said...

Eddylebs: yala, claim la insurance mun dah cam ya..

Ryan Valentine said...

AmirFX: Haha, maybe.. cuaca hot hot sekarang

Fane Davis said...

biasa laha tuh..orang dewasa..kalau sudah marah...langsung tidak ingat dunia lagi...lebih-lebih lelaki..tapi,kecian jugak lah kereta dia jadi macam tuh.maybe kereta pinjam kot..that's y panas sangat tuh.hehhehe

Ryan Valentine said...

Fane Davis: Maybe la.. Huhuuuu.. At least berfikir secara rasional dahulu.. =)