Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking for a job or continue study?


Nowadays, I've been thinking so much and walk around without any purpose. When I'm looking in too deep about myself, I'm actually useless. I have nothing! I have no money, I have no car, I have no house, no license and no everything.

I know this is not really a sad story about me, but I'm actually feel so depress about myself. Maybe this is not my time to get my own luck or this place is just not for me.

You know, in a way to get a job, we must have an experiences especially when private company are really demanding for this so that they don't need to teach the newbie again and again.


If I don't get a job, sooner or later I'll need to stay with my family because that's the deal between me and my dad. That's mean, I have to continue my degree and take a driving license. Ouh, I hate so much when I know that I need to use my parent's money.

Some people say that get a job first before continue study, because the experience more important.

Some people say that better continue the study first before get a good job, because working and can seduce us to get a lot of money.

But I also admit that, I'm not ready to look for a job first, maybe that's why I feel not so energetic to walk around, reading vacancies or even internet surfing.


p/s Fail to plan is just like plan to fail.


12 comments:

cutep!nk✿ladyzaraa said...

errrmmm..rupanya kita sama...sedihkan..keja xder..duit xder..cr keja pun susah nak dpt..dah try guna mcm2 sijil dr spm,stpm dan ijazah still kerja x dpt2..huhuhu..tp kita mesti percaya akan ada rezeki buat kita cuma entah bila....

Ryan Valentine said...

harap-harap tak lama lagi.. hurmmm..

bidadarihijau said...

same lah kite...xbersedie nk keje lg..so stdy la sampai muntah..hohoh

Ryan Valentine said...

study study study~~

✿ Cik Cimi said...

rezeki ade dimane3.
try lg k.
:))

Ryan Valentine said...

cik cimi: ok ok =)

AmirFX said...

Yepp.. Rezki ada d mana2.. Kena usaha lebih sikit... kikiii...

Ryan Valentine said...

amirfx: thanks^^

azzey said...

Ryan Valentine: sambung blaja gud also 4 u....for ur future....

Ryan Valentine said...

azzey: selagi boleh belajar akan diteruskan

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

I waser ler...baik sambung degree dulu. Rugi gak kerja pakai diploma.

Ryan Valentine said...

willie: tu la.. ahrap-harap ianya berbaloi