Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My first love feeling with someone


After a very long time I stay quiet from blogging, now I have my own time to update my blog. Now, staying at Sibu with my family before go to Mukah later.



You know, after all the things that I've been through at Kuching was a very good and wonderful experiences even though is it just a short period. Like people always said, the happiness normally won't be last forever and soon I'll go home Mukah.

My dad always sound me that I have no job, I'm not ready for this, and I work less for it. So, maybe I just proceed to continue my study then. One more thing about me is, I have fall in love for the first time in real feeling with some guy. He live in Kuching right now and our love immediately become a long-distance love.
.
.
.
.
.
See..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Sorry, the original picture actually was removed by the owner on 2014 because she realize that the old she was too much 'attention seeker'. The original picture has been replaced with passport picture)

I don't know why I becoming like this and I hate it! I hate it so much like I hate all the couples during my middle school. Stupid feeling!

12 comments:

creativeheart said...

tktnye tgk mata tu..

Ryan Valentine said...

creativeheart: saya sendiri pun takut tengok~

azzey said...

Ryan Valentine: calling2 le slalu!...:) hilang le rindu tu.....

Ryan Valentine said...

azzey: selalu la jugak.. tapi tetap rindu jugak.. mungkin sebab dah biasa sama2 dulu, bila dah berjauhan kali pertama mmg menderita

farhan asyraf said...

mak kau mata.
biru nyaaaaa..
hehe.

AmirFX said...

Ehhh.. Kenak cemya gilak? Pakei eyemo jak ktk...

Call T said...

aku pun lamak dh enda update blog haha...

oOo..org mukah d duhal.
dini d nyambund study?nyambung mukah diak d,ulih ku mda d :D

Ryan Valentine said...

farhan: haha.. biru+lebam

Ryan Valentine said...

AmirFX: ko beli eyemo tuk ku lok.. broken nek tok

Ryan Valentine said...

Call T: Eh, bisi degree meh bak mukah? tp ku ka nyambung bak kch la nti kenak la.. nti nda, bak Shah Alam MSU diak.. tusah mai idup bketu wai~

Call T said...

Ooo...kak nymbung degree rupaya haha...nadai degree la diak,aku pun baru jak sem 1 haha
ok2,gud luck sister :D

Ryan Valentine said...

Call T: hehe.. thanks due