Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Don't ever say bad thing about other people


This is one of my short story.

When I was in my diploma life, I have one group of classmate who are really bitchy. So, the story start when we registered new subjects for our new semester.

To make the long story become the short one, got one subject which make certain people look at me like an alien. It is subject about religion. I try to become more positive, so I just make like nothing happen. I'm not religious in front of their eyes, so that's why.

But those group were so mean. If I don't even think about my future, study and my family, I will punch them right to their face. Amazingly, I can made it, stay quietly until the end of the semester. Everytime we have that class, they will insult me directly and loudly in front of the class even though they didn't mention my name. But you know, common sense clearly said that it is you!

You see, how really good they're pretending in front of Ustaz in our class, they think they can say everything that wanted to say just because they surrounded by their friends and I'm alone because I'm different. That semester quite tough for me, I mean really tough and stressed!

Now, new semester start normal. My last semester result just came out and I feel so proud and so damn happy with my result. The happiest thing happen at the same time is when I know from someone who told me one of the bitchy group result got the lower result than me. "B+" if I'm not mistaken. But I think it is completely fine with his work and his bitchy mouth.

I'm not saying this to show that I'm a good student. I just want to tell you guys stop condemning people, who you think you know enough but actually you don't have any idea who she is. I know good result on paper doesn't mean anything, but trust me sometimes it is worth for pay back.

This is my result!

Just ignore the "B+" grade. Those subjects goddamn hard for me and I tried my best for it. I know there's a lot of people who get a better result than me, at least they didn't act like a bitch. Just saying.

17 comments:

Nor_Emylin said...

aish..ader jugak kawan yng mcm gitu..tp bagus jugak...watkan kita lebih berusaha...betul tak??? so make sure, after this, up up up kan lagi okeyh..hehhe

AiDa AzRyN said...

Padan muka orang 2 kan?kan? ms i blaja dulu pun cm2 gak... membe sumenye pointer tinggi.. i je rendah.. sume mcm xnk j kwn dgn i.. tp i xksh.. sikit pun xpatah smngt. pasni nk buktikan yg i pun bley dpt pointer tggi mcm diorg.. insyAllah~

Ryan Valentine said...

Nor_Emylin: thanks kak.. harap-harap lah tak bongkak bila dah ditempat tinggi..

Ryan Valentine said...

AiDa: Jangan risau, AiDa pasti dapat.. setiap orang itu berhak jika berusaha

Liquid said...

biase la tu kat smua tempat msti ade je org cmtu, orang yg bajet die bagus je sume... tp last2 hampeh hee

Ryan Valentine said...

liquid: betul2.. orang yang terlalu confident tak sedar perasaan orang lain last last dia sendiri jatuh teruk

Daniel Chiam said...

wow impressive result. haha mmg tergigit lidah la si kawan ni.

Ryan Valentine said...

Daniel Chiam: Agaknya lah.. Sebagai pengajaran je..

relevan said...

Hati hati Ryan..dalam memilih kawan..kawan mengata ramai..kawan menangis satu ribu dalam satu pun payah..

Amni said...

Hehe... congratulation dear.. diam2 ubi berisi kan? moralnya? kita jangan jadi macam dia.. hehe...

alinac lover said...

hoho..tah pape la "kawan" kamu tu yer

Ryan Valentine said...

relevan: tul tue.. cari kawan hanya untuk cari kesenangan je

Ryan Valentine said...

Amni: sure tak kan jadi macam dia

Ryan Valentine said...

alinac: hmm.. dunia dunia

Call T said...

OMG!:O
lawa mat result d

Ryan Valentine said...

Call T: haha.. yaka.. tusah la..

Ryan Valentine said...

Call T: haha.. yaka.. tusah la..