Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I can't be a ladies


The things about me that I can't remove just like that is my childishness and my tomboyness. I've been raised by my family which are mostly surrounded by brothers and dad. I don't have sister, only have mum.



I am a cooler person. If someone mad at me, I still can act so cool. When I was a primary school, I'm the only girl who so damn active, can't keep quiet, naughty and like to play with boys. I also the only girl who always get punished by teacher in front of my classmates.

I'm so different with the other girls in my classmates. I also been treated by teacher just like the other boys and I don't care at all. I like to have fun, make jokes and make my friends laugh. To me, if I able to make them like that, they will like me and want to be friend with me.

When I was in my middle school, I become more brutal since I was chosen as one of school prefects. I started to hate people, I hate couples, I sometimes bullied student who don't wear their tag name. I'm just a bad person.

When I was in college, I still become like "tomboy" but have long hair, wear shirt and jeans and shoes and hate to wear dress. Sometimes, I just can't stop my feeling of me imagining that I'm a handsome guy and girls love me so much. Weird feeling.

I was thought that, if I have a boyfriend one day, I will change myself become more ladies, wear makeup, wear dress, skirt, high heels and handbag. But, I always have a feeling that my face and body not suitable for ladies type.

I can make my pictures all look so ladies and cute but in real life, I actually far away from that.


16 comments:

Ayeem Jemain said...

haha bagus2. lembut itu perlu bg perempuan. :D

Ryan Valentine said...

Ayeem: yup.. Asal jangan lembut macam sotong.. haha

anak_cikbat said...

boyish ek? macam tomboy. hehe

Ryan Valentine said...

anak_cikbat:lebih kurang kot~~

hamzah ian said...

apesal ko kut hah??? hahahahaa

Ryan Valentine said...

hamzah: huhu~

Liquid said...

waa ganeh nye sampai gusti sama adik2... cian beliau kne blasah hahaha

Ryan Valentine said...

liquid: hehe, sudah menjadi lumrah kehidupan

AmirFX said...

Muka ktk sik ngenak jadi tomboy.. Ngenak gik ktk jadi watak anime jepun... haha.. So cute... Ehhh.. Terlebih suda... haha...

complicated said...

tapi tapee anda masih kelihatan comell hee :)

Ryan Valentine said...

AmirFX: Haha.. thanks.. nanga pun sik ngena gilak coz body pun cam pompuan.. heeeee, sik slim n lurus

Ryan Valentine said...

Complicated: Thanks^^ Anda pun chumel jugak~

liza said...

Ermmm jangan masa dating jer macam ladies nanti bila `clash' keluar balik perangai lama he he he..yang penting mesti konsisten baru berkesan jgn `hangat2 tahi ayam jer'

Ryan Valentine said...

Liza: Cuba sedaya upaya, jadi yang terbaik^^

Blogger Untuk Anda said...

Hmmm Lembut.. Heheh EKh follow Balik Yah,, aku udah follow Tuh urutan 418 hehe makasih :)

Ryan Valentine said...

blogger untuk anda: yaaaaah.. ehm pelik sungguh nama kat blog awk ek