Monday, September 13, 2010

My new IC or Mycard


I have to wait one month to get my IC or MyCard and now the result of my picture seems like not bad at all. Look nerd and messy.



Hurmmmmm.. I think I'm old already, not yet get married and my face look so "samseng" brutal or whatever.

I remember when I first time took this picture of my ID. Got one woman sit at her counter with her big smile and a bit afraid because I can't speak so well in Malay language like nerd. My language normally mix with some slang and other different words from different races.

I have problem in speak any pure languages so fluently. If I force myself to talk like that, my tongue will become rigid and suddenly say something alien words. Maybe people who just know me think that I'm normal but when they look in too deep about me, they will realize that, that's my weakness.

I actually don't mind about it at all unless they could understand me.

12 comments:

AiDa AzRyN said...

cakap broken?erk.. -_-??

Ryan Valentine said...

AiDa: bahasa campur.. macam nasi campur @_@

hamzah ian said...

kiut ah kalau broken lol.. hehe

Liquid said...

hee gmbr mykad incek liquid kelakar habis tiap kali nk p fotostate msti awek fotostate tu gelak2 kecil segan jek ehehehe

Scya LollitA said...

heee bestnye dah ade yg bru . scya xde lg . huk4

Ryan Valentine said...

hamzah: kiut ke? buat orang gelak je.. huhu

Ryan Valentine said...

Liquid: ye ke?? nak tengok boleh tak?? hehe

Ryan Valentine said...

Scya LollitA: kene wat cepat2, kalau lum agi nanti kene denda

anak_cikbat said...

but u look cute what!

Ryan Valentine said...

anak_cikbat: arigato anak_cikbat.. u r cute to^^

kue said...

ehem ehem ehem

Ryan Valentine said...

kue: ohoho