Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Short time together with my family


That day, me and my family went to Mukah exhibition at Mukah "Pasar Lama". I felt so excited because I rarely have a chance to go out from home especially with my family.

That night, I should take a lot of pictures as my memories with my beloved family and the people here also many different kind of weird stuffs that have been showed to public here. But unluckily, the storm came and almost messed up all the things here including a lot of big umbrella tents.

After that, it was rained but not so bad. Me and my family went home early that night. We just spend only one hour together at the outside.

This is one of the pictures I took for memories.


The cute artificial crocodile

12 comments:

alinac lover said...

oh..xslalu kuar umah ek..

zacky ~786~ said...

alalalaaa.~ cian yerrpp.. hehe..
ermm xpelah,, satu hari nanti insyaallah dpt gak kuar hang out ngn mmber or family lg lme lg ok .... ;)

enjoy uR life la..

Liquid said...

hee comel2 pon incek liquid takot jugak tgk itu mata merenung ke mataku eheh

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Haihhh...pelik rupa boyak ya...

relevan said...

Woo..Ryan..ko snap buaya tembaga tu..tak takut kepada buaya ke?..

green said...

bg alamat. aku pi jemput.





ngehngehngeh. .

Ryan Valentine said...

alinac lover: yup.. duk umah je

Ryan Valentine said...

zacky ~786~ : tunggu ada masa juga sebab tak selalu~~

Ryan Valentine said...

Liquid: jangan pegang sudah.. nanti die ngap~

Ryan Valentine said...

Faizal N Fashitah: sik juak tauk pa spesis boyak ya~

Ryan Valentine said...

relevan: buaye tembaga ke tue?? huhuhuhu, tak tau pulak~

Ryan Valentine said...

green: alamat ape? hehe