Friday, October 29, 2010

White line screen problem


Now, I'm in trouble again. My laptop feeling not so well since yesterday, I don't know why this suddenly happen to me.

See..


There's a white line "equator" on my screen laptop, I just have no idea what the hell is that. The picture above looks like not so clear, I have to take the picture using my phone camera because when I print screen it, the white line suddenly gone! I son't think that caused by the virus because Carlson said maybe its graphic card's problem.

This is Sony laptop brand and I don't think I have enough money to repair it. The laptop screen can be so expensive than the other spare-part.

That day before this happen, my earphone also got problem which no sound on the one side, the other still okay. I don't know what will happen to me after this.

10 comments:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Bukan problem graphic card ya. Ya screen kitak problem ya. Paksa kitak anta kedei. Cuma dikedei jak dapat merepair problem nok kedak tok..

AmirFX said...

Dah usia kali nak? haha.. Nway, mun laptop ktk macam ya bukan grafik card.. Biasanya monitor ya ada masalah...

Liquid said...

hee sama la macam incek liquid, dia suka rosak berganti2. pas satu satu, pastu sume haha mcm2

AiDa AzRyN said...

hehe~ sabo2~
hope ur lappy get well soon~ :D

zOeY zAu YaH said...

samer jek kiter? 1 brg rosak,yg len pon join skali haha..zoeyzauyah.blogspot.com..
fllow my blpog lak ya.cantik blog u =)

Ryan Valentine said...

faizal n fashitah:tunggu ada duit jak la.. huuuuu

Ryan Valentine said...

amirfx: huhu.. tggu duit ya yg lamak..

Ryan Valentine said...

Liquid: kadang2 rasa annoying kan.. hehe

Ryan Valentine said...

AidA: hope so.. huuuu

Ryan Valentine said...

zoey: yup.. leceh jugakla sebab duit nak kene gune lagi.. klu free tak pe jugak =P