Thursday, November 18, 2010

Editing my own picture


It's been a rainy days from morning until night. I can't even go out to somewhere.

It is cold! I cover fully myself with blanket almost every night. But still, I can't get myself sleep, maybe because of bad dreams everytime I closed my eyes.

So, I just stay awake. Snap my pictures and edit it. I actually really bad in editing pictures and sometimes envy people especially girls who knows how to make their photos like professional model.

If I try to edit it anyway, I just make my own face become a disaster. So, I try to avoid that.


The funny thing about the picture above, was edited by me from morning until this evening. I don't think other people will do that for a very long time.

8 comments:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Hahaha..tedah sampei ke ptg nya main edit2. U should us me to edit your picture next time hehe.. ;P

AmirFX said...

Berani ktk suruh bro audio edit gambar ktk... haha.. Nway, nice editing...

AiDa AzRyN said...

lor! edit smp ke petang?erk~ ;p

bidadarihijau said...

waaa...tdow pun boley bosan ke...tapi sian gak la dapat bad dreamm..heee
btw mate biru uuuuuuuuuu..aaha

Liana Ryan said...

faizal n fashitah: ya ka?? kelak la kmk nyuruh kitak edit k.. hehe.. mun free la~~

Liana Ryan said...

AmirFX: hehe.. cuba la~~ thanks juak k

Liana Ryan said...

AiDa: yup.. T.T

Liana Ryan said...

bidadarihijau: yupp.. baru hari ni dapat funnydream.. ^^