Monday, November 8, 2010

Mukah beloved place


Even though I'm so rarely to go out to Mukah town, I actually love the landscape view of Mukah. Mukah is another one of beautiful places in Sarawak.


I'm not a Melanau people, not even from Mukah. I stay here because I've to follow my family and my dad work as a teacher here and my mother work at bakery not far from our flat.

Mukah beach are so nice, especially the when sunset. It is just so beautiful you know. The food here also different than the other places like Sago, Amboyat or Embulong, some biscuits and Mukah's Belacan.

One day, I will bring the one I love go here and enjoy the Melanau cultural and also the Mukah's view.

Also not to forget, my middle school memories here.

4 comments:

zacky ~786~ said...

mukah 2 ktne ?

Ryan Valentine said...

zacky: mukah kat sarawak~~ hehe

AmirFX said...

Lamak juak dah kmk sik g ke Mukah.. Last kmk pergi time ya ada pesta Kaul... 2 tahun lepas... Ingin mok pergi gik kelak untuk tahun depan...

Ryan Valentine said...

Amirfx: datang2 la cni^^