Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My story about cat


When I was a little, I have something that we called weird habit, like having a conversation alone with no one. I always spend my time alone at home without accompany by friends. My parent a quite strict, they even won't let me go out playing with some kids outside because they overprotective parent. As a result, I always sneaking out from home like a bad kid.


If I don't have a chance to go out, I will call my neighbor's cat and play with them. By the way, my parent at that time won't allow their childrens to have a pet because we always move from one house to the other houses due to my dad's duty (He work as a teacher).

The other my weird habit is I easily get nervous, worry and cry if my parent going out and they late to come home. I always set how many hours they will go out and what time they should be home. If they not yet coming home in time that I already predicted, I will cry and worry like hell because I'm afraid something might happen to them. Surely, they just don't know what happen about time and my prediction. I always hide this feeling from them.
.
Believe it or not, I was 11 years old that time and I act like so childish. If I get worry so much, I will talk to any cat that I found especially my neighbor's cat. I pray to that cat so that my parent will home as soon as possible and guess what? It's work! I know it's stupid, my childhood. LOL.


Cat actually are potentially in calming our soul and mind. They can throw away our stress and make us feel peace. This is why I love cat so much, not only because they look so damn cute or whatever.

8 comments:

zacky ~786~ said...

org y mcm kucing 2 mcm mn ? kucing jadian erkk ?? :P

princeduyong said...

waaa...orang macam kucing...ade misai tak..?

AiDa AzRyN said...

lawa misai~ haha~ XD

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Saya seorang kucing.. yerRrr ehehehe...

Ryan Valentine said...

Zacky: kucing jadian kot.. tapi chumil^^

Ryan Valentine said...

princeduyong: ade ade!! banyak~

Ryan Valentine said...

Aida: warna-warni ^^

Ryan Valentine said...

faizal n fashitah: kucing yang chumil.. haha