Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My hair with bangs


Many weeks ago, I felt a bit fedup when my front hair grow longer until its interrupting my vision like "gosh, dammit!". I think that I need to cut my front hair soon.


The picture above is before I cut my front hair. Its getting longer and so much annoying.


Please do not laugh. The picture above is after I cut my front hair. I think hair with cute Japanese bangs style should be okay. It is messy I know, I usually cut my own front hair because I know what I want rather than go to salon. LOL, later I will fix it again, it is just look so weird.

15 comments:

diana said...

wow..
biru mata hitammu..
heheh

princeduyong said...

waaa...jadi comel gitu...

AiDa AzRyN said...

comelnye dia~ :)

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Mata comel.. so kawaii XD

AmirFX said...

Guntin kedirik ka? Wasehh.. Terer la.. Nway, ktk nang kiut lah.. Kedak lam watak anime...

Liquid said...

cute.... =)

kakchik@ella said...

ryan yg comel ..

Ryan Valentine said...

diana: wow~ haha

Ryan Valentine said...

princeduyong: hoho.. thanks dude~

Ryan Valentine said...

AidA: tq tq^^

Ryan Valentine said...

faizal n fashitah: ^^

Ryan Valentine said...

amirfx: auk.. bedau profesional ya..

Ryan Valentine said...

liquid: =)

Ryan Valentine said...

kachik: thanks^^

nurulfaridah said...

u comel ;)