Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ice breaking Tagged


This month got so many bloggers tagged and gave me an award, thanks so much you guys! I will do my best o answer all the questions.

But this one is from Cik Senah. I'm sure, everybody knows about the rules of this tag because we must tag around 25 persons, but to me, who want to take this tag, just take it and you are welcome to do it here.

So, this is the rules:
once you have been tagged,
you are supposed to write a note with 25 random,
things, facts or goal about you.
at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
you have to tagged the person who tagged you.
if i tag you, its because i want to know more about you.


25 Things about Aliana AB:

1. I'm a bad girl but I can love someone so damn much.

2. I sometimes, can hurt my friends's feeling and I was goddamn fuck what you have done??!

3. I can be so nerd especially when I go study.

4. I really like RnB genre, its doesn't matter what kind of language they preferred.


5. I love Sony brand electronic stuffs especially speakers and MP4 player.

6. I dare to take risk. I don't afraid of being a failure. To me, its better learn from mistake.

7. I hate planning! because everytime I got a plan, that plan will became a messed.

8. I love bass speakers, and I'm still looking for the good quality of sound system.

9. I love to be friend with anyone as long as they accept me for who I am.

10. When I was in the middle school (secondary school), I hate students who always find a place to dating in our school.

11. I love cats and dogs.

12. I'm trying my best not become too emotional. I want to be happy go lucky person!

13. I love to see my friends when they laugh, they are sunshine to me.


14. I really love to go to the nice place and love to see a beautiful natures.

15. Sometimes, I'm not really normal and I hate being bored person.

16. I don't afraid to die but I afraid to die for nothing.

17. I'm a troublemaker and make people around me in trouble too. Don't worry, they like it!

18. I don't like reading novel. Its bored!


19. I love Spongebob Squarepants so much! My favorite channel is nTV7, 612, 119, and 103.

20. I love MP4 and my friends hate it when I hold my "love" so much and use it like nobody's around me.

21. I love number 21.

22. I love to go travelling alone.

23. I love eating, so damn much!

24. I hate people who judge me and the others adn they also for sure hate people judge them.

25. There's no excuse to success as long as you keep walking and never stop.

18 comments:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

comel la kamu nih
:)

Liana Ryan said...

Anisa: thanks ^^

Abg.Syuk said...

yeah sony...

Fakhrur Razi berkata said...

hahahah nota yg pnjang?
kalau entry yg panjang2 kau baca x?
xD

sekuk tawa said...

kiut je aku tengok ko..da macam pelakon budak2 korea gitu..ahaha

kerabatASTANA said...

hahahhha.stuju ngan no 21!!

Liquid said...

incek liquid pon sukeee sony hee

Faizal n Fashitah said...

So kawaii XD

A.D.A.M. said...

Suka kucing gak! :)

Mario said...

no 25 plg best...prinsip sgt baik...

Liana Ryan said...

abg. syuk: sony yeah!!

Liana Ryan said...

fakhrur: entry panjang-panjang tak ape asalkan ada perenggan^^

Liana Ryan said...

sekuk tawa: haha.. budak korea tak macam aku~~ =D

Liana Ryan said...

kerabatastana: 21 ^^

Liana Ryan said...

Liquid: sony is the best of the best.. very good quality =D

Liana Ryan said...

faizal n fashitah: thanks.. u too^^

Liana Ryan said...

A.D.A.M : kuching comel comel ^^

Liana Ryan said...

mario: yeah.. be successful would be great! =D