Wednesday, January 19, 2011

People who can't keep what they have planned with other people


I can feel that I have changed. I'm not sure if my changes is to be a good person or be a bad one. But, I think I just need to do that in a way to adapt myself in specific environment.


Actually, my point here is about how I hate someone who can't keep what they have planned. For example, they promise to meet me at somewhere around specific time and day. Well, I'm just okay with it and just get ready for that plan. But, a few minutes before that meeting, they easily go cancel everything. Goddamn, I feel so fed-up with kind of people like this.

If they have a good reason to cancel the plan, I don't mind at all. But if they always give the same excuses, I think I don't want to have any plan with them anymore. Never.

I think I should ask one more time to confirm the meeting for the next time. I'm so tired with people who cannot keep their promises. For those people who like to change or cancel their plan with other people, just think before you ruin your relationship. You are not VIP to treat other people like a rubbish.

4 comments:

eykameow said...

oohhhh saya akan jadi stress di sebab kan org org macam ni. siyess!


sabar ehh :)

AmirFX said...

Haha.. Tedah.. Kmk pernah juak kenak cemya.. Sak ati ada jak... Makin2 sidak merik last minute pun reason ya.. Bencik nangga.. haha..

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Sakit ati la kamek mun urang molah macam ya. Sikpa, next time if kamek datang sia, klak kamek ajak kitak jak okeh? XD

A.D.A.M. said...

Hrp2 nnti jadi. :)