Monday, January 31, 2011

Staying with one weird family


I used to stay for while with a lot of other than my family's house. Some of my friend's house who already have their own family, some of my friend's family house, some of my adopted family's house and many others. But this one family I staying right now about weird than the other families. I have to stay with them because we're not allowed to stay at UNIMAS hostel during mid-term holiday.

I don't want to talk bad about this family but I feel a bit weird and freaking out because they are all so quiet and don't bother other people so much including me. I think they just bother with their own blood or who can talk in their language. Don't put the blame on me, I'm just assume and judging like the others too.


Well, No matter how bad this situation, I think I need to adapt myself here anyway before my new semester start. At least, I have help them to clean the house, to cook or everything or even try to talk with some of their family members which surely a bit awkward for us because they don't put their interest to talk to me.

I just hope everything will go through so smoothly without any problem and still able to put my respect toward the house owner before I proceed to have my new life at the outside. Huh, I'm bad woman.

5 comments:

AmirFX said...

Ada jenis femili kedak ya.. Nang pendiam... Ktk just follow the flow jak lah..

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Wahhh dah ada femili angkatnya eh. Klak kamek angkat kitak juak ah hehe XD

dAnieL"Ming9007 said...

just do the rite thing and owez keep smiling...^_^

JIJI YU said...

muehhe..aku mmg takle idop umah orang laen sebab aku jenis bising..

Magdalene Heuk Salvatore said...

km tinggal rumah org? cuti cny ni? kenapa??