Saturday, January 8, 2011

Being survival in University


This weekend maybe, I'll just stay at my hostel. It is probably no more "everyday go for date" with Carlson after this since me and my fellow friends will start the Sakura College activities soon. Yes, right now I stay at hostel named Sakura College, which the only hostel for girls.

My first semester is quite tough actually because I need to survive alone almost all the time. It is doesn't mean I don't have friend here, I have a lot of friends in UNIMAS but all of them take the different courses than me. Poor me. I guess I need to build more self confidence and always alert to ask many questions from my seniors.


One more thing when we start further our study in university is, we need to be more independent especially when we have to manage our subjects in every semesters. We also need to be more up-to-date with UNIMAS systems and announcements. If you're late, you will face a lot of trouble in your future.

That's not include sports and softskill and also Senggang activities soon in semester 2. Busy? Yes, of course! *crying.

8 comments:

gabanMorka said...

how to claim balik mase yg hilang?haha

Fay said...

good luck yer. :D

AmirFX said...

Selamat belajar... Sama jak asa kmk usaha ompuan ngan lelaki.. Sekda beza.. Cuma beza ompuan cepat emosi.. haha.. Jangan mare...

JIJI YU said...

muahah..tol2 kena pandai curi mase..wat rilek je pon..mase tu panjang sebnarnye..

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

all the best yaa..

woww.lawanya mata..
(:

Liquid said...

hee semoga berjaya. incek liquid merasa jgk masuk U haritu, sminggu eheh. benti sbb dpt tawaran lain hehehe

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Wish u luck! XD

danieLchA2 said...

do the best..make sure you always be happy and tenang dlm m'hadapi dugaan yg melanda... :)