Thursday, March 31, 2011

The important of vitamin C especially for Aliana AB


Vitamin C is good for our health especially when we eat just few fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C also good for those who have Sinusitis disease also flu and fever.

I'm the one who depending so much on this supplement. I need this because before I have a Sinusitis disease and now I feel so much better. I decided to quit taking this supplement as my vitamin intake daily routine because I just hate how big the Vitamin C size is since I feel hard to swallow.

*Actually, this time I still having a fever

But, too bad since I stop taking this supplement, I always got fever and flu like 4 times in one month. It is already almost two months I didn't take vitamin C and I feel so sick.

The worse part when I also got cough and it is take a long period to heal.

I also ever wonder if I got sick not only because of vitamin C, but also because of the other things, such as nowadays, I always basking in the very hot sun without using an umbrella also like to play in raining day,

I know that my antibody is weak compare to everyone else. I think I should start again with vitamin C, or eating more vegetables and fruits.

7 comments:

Kenny De said...

asanya ktk patut mkn balit ubat vitamin c ya dik. hope ktk sembuh. tc k. :)

AmirFX said...

Mungkin ya salah satu faktor juak kali.. Sebab antibodi kita tok biasanya perlukan vitamin C untuk membiakkan enzime bagus lam badan.. Nway, get well soon.

dAnieL"Ming9007 said...

jaga kesihatan ye..jikalau sakit b'jumpa dgn doktor k...^^

gr@wn said...

yeah yeah. Amik vitamin C untuk kuLit gak.

nuyuin said...

urm, pasal vitamin C kot..
pnah alami jgak...
rsanya mmg tu sbbnyer..

azzey said...

mmg susah klu dh sakit ni..:(

alinac lover said...

pasni kena amik smula vitamin c tu la ye