Saturday, June 11, 2011

Satok city at night


That day, I was walking around at Satok city. The environment and view is goddamn so beautiful, because here you can see a lot of people come for shopping at "Pasar Malam". It is just like an ocean of people, you know.

At Satok "Pasar Malam" here also got so many goods that have been sold at the lowest prices and people who from outside of Kuching are recommended to come here since they have sell "Ikan Terubuk Masin" and "Kek Lapis Sarawak" which I think those goods is one of the things that must buy at Kuching. Don't forget the traditional accessories like bracelets or wristbands, they are all handmade and beautiful!


When I'm ready to go home, I look at the Satok's view. I feel so excited, peace and calm. Maybe because I'm not Kuching people and to see kind of this thing is rare.

But, we also need to be careful. There's a lot of thief outside there waiting for the weak victims. Keep your money safe and also your family and friends.

So, take care. Bye.

2 comments:

Mitsu Kizu Zie said...

sentiasa berjaga2...^^v

dAnieL"Ming9007 said...

it's a nice place.. rasa'n kalo pi kat situ kene singgah tu..hihi btul'k Liana..^_^