Monday, July 18, 2011

Nuffnang and my personal blog


Today, I have visited Nuffnang website. After many months since I start blogging, I finally received my first buffered earning. For those who don't understand what is Nuffnang is, you can google it. Even though it is look so pathetic, I just be cool and not too care too much about it.

Everybody knows that my blog is personal and not private. Everybody can come and read my opinions and my madness. I admit sometimes I always post about hatred and complain about other people who make me mad and sad. I'm sorry if some of the readers hurt about what I'm saying because I feel I want to say something from the bottom of my heart.

Normally most of bloggers are quiet and shy person. They tend to observe more than talking to much in reality. Like me, I'm not popular person, not even so damn cute and pretty but I like to be someone who really exist in crowded of people.



3 comments:

AmirFX said...

Haha.. Comel lah...

MR MARKUN said...

aah la comelnyee

MR MARKUN said...

aah la comelnyeeee hihih