Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pre-Wedding Photos


I just login into my Facebook account today and I saw one of my friend-list likes one of pre-wedding photo from Micklong Facebook page. Their photos seriously look so beautiful! How I wish I want to have this kind of pre-wedding photoshoot later but my love story still long way to go. I need to finish my study first!


All these photos are my favorite. Sorry if I took some photos and put these photos inside my blog but don't worry, I won't remove the watermarks.


If I'm not mistaken, Micklong only located at Tun Jugah road at Kuching. If you guys have time, you can visit their Facebook page and they seems like always to do some promotions and event.


This picture below is unique! I love it so much!


9 comments:

✿ cikcimi said...

cantek!
gambar dalam air dan tepi pantai tuhhhh. :)

bspotgurl said...

Seriously memang cantik2 picture dorang tu...

farhan asyraf said...

omg ! seriously cantik . gila ahh ! mesti beribu dorang dapat kan O.O

AmirFX said...

Stail!

eykameow said...

pergh. gambar dia mmg superb!!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things, The web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: prewedding photo

Jasa Foto Prewedding said...

Keren-keren tema fotonya. bisa jadi referensi utk foto prewed nih.

Thanks for share with us
keep it up

Percetakan Company Profile di Malang said...

bagus-bagus tema fotonya. bisa jadi referensi utk foto prewed nih.

Thanks for share with us
keep it up

Percetakan Company Profile said...

cantik yaa tema fotonya. bisa jadi referensi utk foto prewed nih.

Thanks for share with us
keep posting