Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Merdeka day


During my first semester in my university, my lecturer ever told us about our country is so much special and one of the strongest country without any advanced weapons. He said we are strong because we all consist many different kind of races and yet still be able to stay in one group even though maybe got some spoiled selfish people.

Here, I like to share you guys one video I got from Youtube compilation by Malaysian to Mat Lutfi and also they using my favorite song as their video background.



I am mixed Malay, Iban and Chinese. My dad is a teacher and he is my inspiration when it comes to good quotes. I'm proud to be Malaysian, I love Malaysia and Happy Merdeka day.

2 comments:

Jasman said...

selamat menyambut hari kemerdekaan yg ke 54...selamat hari raya

AmirFX said...

Salam Merdeka Liyana...