Monday, August 1, 2011

Life sometimes can be most dreary


Every each of us must have something that we unable to be or to do, and from that, we become not confident with ourselves. When I was in my secondary school, I have one nice friend who really lack her confident. She's not physically attractive, fat and her skin dark which you know, Asian. She's not from the rich family and even worst, her study performance not so well.

I feel sorry to her. She don't know how to social, she don't have so many friends and she told me that her ex-boyfriend only looking for her when he need her and leave her when he got the other girl. She's not snobbish, when I look at her, I can see how dreary her life is. She also have a family problem like me here, but still can control. I wonder how strong she is!

I put my respect so much on her, even our classmates always compare between them and her, she just stay quiet and smile. Sometimes I feel worry if one day people will bully her.


Her life and her strength now become my inspiration when I study at university. I can feel what she used to felt now even though 100% not exactly the same. Its been long time I didn't hear story about her. I just hope she's okay and happy. I hope she will meet her prince charming and make her life better.
 

4 comments:

dAnieL"Ming9007 said...

i like ur blog.. owez the best.. kadang2 gitu lah lumrah kehidupan manusia... adakala nya kita di persendakan .. tp jangan kita t'lalu mudah tuk menerusi kehipan ini... owez do the best in life... ^_^

' Life is like a roller coaster it has it's ups and downs. It's your choice to just scream and enjoy the ride. '

En Hazwan & Cik Syazz said...

nasib setiap orang tak sama..

AmirFX said...

Mr Right bagi kmk anytime jak boleh tapi yang membanggakan kmk kawan ktk dapat success dengan keadaan femilinya kedak ya.. Hope she will find strength to do more.. Amin...

Amni said...

setiap yang terjadi, mesti ada hikmahnya dear.. kmk yakin ada bahagia untuknya... just kita sebagai kawan, jadilah orang yang selalu berada dengannya, susah dan senang.., sorang pun dah cukup... =)