Sunday, August 28, 2011

My family at Dalat


I didn't see my family for almost one year and, I don't even remember exactly my dad's face because he's too old now and I don't remember which brothers still study and which already have a job. I think this is the most longest time I didn't go home since my family moved to Dalat.

They've been stayed at Mukah for 5 years not including me because I'm nomadic kind of person especially when I still studying. Gosh, I can't wait to have my own house. I was planned to book some return flight ticket from Kuching to Mukah (there's no airport at Dalat) but it's already sold out since the twin otter flight can bring around 20 passengers in several times in one day.


I wonder what they do right now. While me here bored and need to study, sometimes I feel exhausted because too much thinking. Soon will be our examination weeks and I still have time to go online for some musics.


But, when I go home at Dalat, I will miss Kuching so much, seems like Kuching is my hometown since 2007. These day also we've been attacked by heavy haze not just in Kuching, but also at Mukah. Poor Sarawak. Poor me and my family. I really wish we'll have a better life in the future.

2 comments:

Jasman said...

wah seronoknya naik kapal terbang...
selamat hari raya

maCy said...

selamat2 semua.

selamat hari raya :)