Sunday, September 4, 2011

Be independent girl


I just can't believe that I finally can go out alone outside from UNIMAS on last semester since I studied at PTPL College. It is already long time I didn't do that. From the first semester I stay at UNIMAS, I have no confident to walk alone at the outside especially when I need to take bus from west to east campus.

I love my this hair!

Maybe some people will see me as a weird girl and I feel awkward a bit. Just so you know, I always come out from UNIMAS with friends and Carlson only. But that time, they're all busy with their work so I think I need to be independent at least for several time.

Since Tuesday on my last semester is my free day from any classes, I took the chance to having some joy at the outside while my friends stuck here because they have many classes until late evening. I didn't go too far. I just have a walk at Desa Ilmu, buy some stuffs and go back to hostel. Nay, not so adventure actually but it is my first step to become the old me who really like to go travelling alone long time ago.

Now, this semester a bit different. I have to stay at Desa Ilmu because Sakura College reach their limit of student there. The double room that I used to stay became a triple room while the single one became the double one. I feel a bit sad actually but what can I do, I'm the senior now. The good thing about staying at the outside, is I don't need to join any college activities and just focus on my study.

6 comments:

Mitsu Kizu Zie said...

jaga diri n pandai2 bawak diri ^^ dekat je desa ilmu tuu..mane tau terserempak dapt gak lepak sesame ;P

gr@wn said...

bagusnya. Masih anak mak ni.

Jasman said...

pompan seeloknya keluar berkawan...mcm2 boleh berlaku...lg2 muka mcm girl korea ni...hahaha

alinac lover said...

hati2 ya kalo kuar sorg2 :)

AmirFX said...

Cun ktk ambik gambar.. Nang sama abis kedak gambar profile ktk... haha.. Nway, take care.. Beli pepper spray for emergency case...

Amir Jahari said...

Hi, Amir baru kat sitok , saja blogwalking..

Berani eh jalan sorang2, mun tunang kmk jalan sorang2 mesti risau gila kmk ngan nya~

Tapi xpalah, pengalaman bah~