Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Simple blog layout


I remember when I was young and newbie in blogging. I always wanted to decorating my blog with all gadgets until my blog looks so heavy to load. Before, every bloggers must have a shoutmix to inform the owner that they have visit their friend's blog. Now, I think I don't need it anymore.


Sometimes, shoutmix also got so many problem like not always available since they connect to different link. So, I think it's better put the which one is important in this blog. I want to make my blog look so simple and nice.

Also, I don't have enough knowledge in editing blog template and layout. I just use what this website provide to me and the other bloggers. I just know a bit how to edit the HTML code and seriously, I don't want to mess all those complicated code again. It's took many days to arrange the layout!

I used to think that I want to delete some of my entries because most of them looks like so childish but when I think again, that's one of my only memories and I can review back how I'm growing up from me before until me now.

2 comments:

Jasman said...

lawa...hehe

Pan Asia said...

Entry lama jgn padam yerkk... entry yg agak lucu kerana masih baru dalam blogger adalah kenangan yg terindah... hihihihihiii sanggup lagi ker baca enrty sendiri zaman dolu2