Saturday, January 14, 2012

My final exam result


Now is semester long holiday in our university (one month holiday). I bet my fellow friends will feel so damn happy right now enjoying their holiday and go for vacation. While me, I feel like in "hell" worrying about my final exam will come out soon.


You guys don't have any ideas how much nervous I am right now, sleepless and sometimes have a nightmare about my final result. There will be no peace until the final result reveal and make me satisfy.

I never believe other people story about how hard the answer their final exam. I know they are smart student and get awesome result in every semester. I know I'm old enough to study and I can't remember everything like those young students.

I guess my holiday only full of stress, nervous and over worry. Goddamn crying with no tears.

3 comments:

azuha rahimi said...

ak dh berhenti berharap untuk result elok sem ni..demmm

Jasman said...

mesti lulus cemerlang ni...

alinac lover said...

doakan yg terbaik yer