Monday, April 16, 2012

Now, Android users can have their own Instagram


Instagram is one of social media applications which involve more to photo posting and photo editing. I have to admit it, it is cool application and I like it.


I actually not quite sure why most people obsess so much with Instagram instead of Facebook because I new with all of this stuffs. Whatever trend nowadays sometimes look so funny but we have to follow them anyway. 


Before, Instagram just popular among the iPhone users. Now, the Android users also can have that application on their smartphone, phablet and also tablet for FREE. Just go download it at Market. Done.

6 comments:

Sherwieyna Muzzawer said...

SALAM KENAL. HAI SI COMEL. I DAH FOLLOW BLOG NI.FOLLOW BLOG I BALIK YE..TQ..;D

Liana Ryan said...

:)

Jasman said...

patot la gmbar lawa semacam je..hehe

Syira Qahira said...

guna hp x de kamera je..huhu

Liana Ryan said...

Jasman: iye iye la.. hahahaha

Liana Ryan said...

Syira: Laptop pun boleh juga ^^