Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Poor hurt kitty


Just now I have watched some cute animal behavior videos on Youtube. Oh my Fish, they are so adorable, It is make me remember about one stray kitty at Matang Jaya. I feel sorry about him because his leg broken due to hit by a car. He still be able to go play even though he's hurt.

If I have my own house, I don't mind if I have to take care of that kitty. But now, I just can't. I still need to finish my degree and stop wasting my dad's money. Moreover, I still stay at hostel. There's nothing that I can do about it. I hope other people will take care of that kitty well.


This is Acak, Carlson's mum pet. He so big, rough and brutal but cute at the same time. Well, I hope I will have one soon.

10 comments:

AmirFX said...

Kiut jak pusak ya polah cemya...

Liana Ryan said...

kamek sukanya gilak2

♥ Cik EylaDiLLa ♥ said...

alahaii chumel manje nye

are_lin@yu said...

bezkan kalau ada kucing.;-)..ayu follow sini 763 ;-)

alinac lover said...

yong geli2 ngn kucing hehehe

Syira Qahira said...

benci kucing..huhuh

Liana Ryan said...

eyladilla: kan.. Comel sngat2

Liana Ryan said...

are_lin@yu: best sgt.. Tp nak jaga dia kena fikir balik ni

Liana Ryan said...

alinac lover: mesti sebab bulu dia kan..??? Hehe

Liana Ryan said...

Shira: sy pun ada jugak member yang tak suke kat kucing.. Huuuuu