Monday, April 2, 2012

Mukah to Dalat, nice place ever!


Midterm holiday will come soon and I just can't wait for that. I miss Mukah and Dalat so much even though that place is just my temporary home and I used to live at Mukah many years ago, the place which I've been grow up and study at secondary school.

I remember when I need to follow my parent to move from Sibu to Mukah, I used to hate it because I don't feel comfortable with new environment. But, once I come to that school, SMK Mukah, I already felt a bit better and I felt not bad at all.

All these picture below is during my last semester holiday. I think I miss the view and my family there. I hope they're all fine.

This is Sarawak rivers. So many of them!

If you want to go to Dalat, you need to go there through Mukah like 45 minutes by using beach front road. There's also express bus but just a few in certain time. People also can use speedboat from Kuching to Dalat using river waterway but I just can't because I have a seasick and yes. I hate it!

This is Mukah Waterfront.. You can see fisherman boat over there and they sell fresh seafood with acceptable prices here. 

This is my brothers. That time, the little one feel so embarassed because he don't want to hold my big pink wallet.

That place is Kala Dana beach, so windy good time to play some giant kites

On the way go back to Dalat

Sunset view with my family

I miss this kitty

This one my dad's cat so naughty and cute, I miss him also

How I wish I have a great holiday like this next time, but I need to control myself because the high cost of flight ticket from Kuching to Mukah since the price of twin otter flight is fix (quite expensive around RM100+ like that). I would like to go home using express bus if the time travel not more than 6 hours but it is just a dream for me. Haha.

This time is when I need to go back to Kuching, the view behind me is SMK Dalat. My dad work there as a teacher

Welcome to Kuching, my second home

Done with some flashback. Thinking now what should I do for the next semester holiday, perhaps study. Nay.

11 comments:

nazirulhazwan~ said...

nicenye tempat. tolong jadi tourist guide i boleh?hehe

Liana Ryan said...

Boleh jer.. hehe =))

SyUhAdA said...

besnye swak..xpenah gi lg tu..

Liana Ryan said...

datang lah cni.. tak lama lagi pesta kaul

AmirFX said...

Kacak juak Dalat ooo.. KMk sik sempat nak singgah sia... Aaa.. Rindu nak main tibau...

@reltzsensei said...

cantik...nk g tp xde kwn plak...^_^

Liana Ryan said...

amir: most di mukah jak pic pi da juak dalat.. kacak la juak =)

Liana Ryan said...

reltzsensei: tak pe.. slow slow.. ada rezeko datang la =)

faiz fakhirin said...

wohohoho...bestnya bercuti tmpt camtu...bleh berenang air sungai...lama xberenang air sungai...

Liana Ryan said...

nak mandi sungai kat area kuching paling best

nana'beyLe said...

harlew.. bwu nmpk entry nie. btw, sy org dalat. hee.. smk dalat tu skola lama sy .. ble nk dtg lg ? hee