Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm dummy in HTML code


Even though I've been so many times experiencing in editing blog surface and blog templates, I still feel so noob with some kind HTML code. It is kinda hard when I don't have any friends who can giude me with some programming things, I don't know or I don't even have any money to pay someone to make my blog look so good. Now, I have one problem with my blog, see below,

This is view 25% zoom

I already ask Mr. Google about this, he have so many answer but none of all HTML code same like mine so I don't know which one I need to adjust.

View 100% zoom. I just don't have any idea what the heck is that

I don't know how to fix it so I just let it just like that, maybe soon I will format my blog with the new template.

2 comments:

AmirFX said...

Kmk dah masuk 3 tahun blogging pun msh blur juak cemne mok edit2 blog..

Liana Ryan said...

huhuuuuu.. susah da jak T_T