Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm old and still naive


Can't believe now we just stepped into mid-year of 2012 and my age slowly eat me, no more sweet 18. Never. My friends who the same age like me were already have their own life, have a good job, get married even though their level education lower than me. They don't mind, they just want to look for their happiness. I'm so much envy with them. How I wish I can be like that but, I know my life is more complicated and I can't compare it with the other people.


Maybe, this time is not my time. Maybe I should finish what I have started. I really wanted to feel how to have a job since I never have any job experience. One day, I will go out and explore. Right now, I'm just being a child who need to be leaded and be guided.

4 comments:

AmirFX said...

Aok.. Nang nampak budak g... :p

Iza Teratak Usang said...

Boleh je kerja yang biasa2 dulu sekadar cari pengalaman...
Lepas SPM dulu akak mula kerja kilang sementara nak sambung belajar. Lepas STPM keja jurujual pulak, pernah jadi kerani.Cuti Sem IPT, keja kilang pulak, lepas grad jadi guru ganti. Tapi sekarang dok rumah je....hehe..

Liana Ryan said...

amir: haha..auk jak la

Liana Ryan said...

iza: sy dulu pun Ada member mcm tu, mcm seronok jer dapat duit hasil usaha sendiri …