Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's easy to say sorry without do something about it


I always meet people who always asking for apologize but didn't do anything or even try to do something to fix their own mistake. I understand if something that already broken can never be fixed but at least I can see their effort to show how guilty their are, not just say sorry and done nothing.


I also used to be someone who say sorry to someone but I never let myself done nothing. I just want my sorry mean something, so people feel it is worth to forgive me. Everybody make mistake, but not all feel so guilty about it, not all will say sorry and not all will fix their own mistake.

4 comments:

Jajas said...

org yg xbelajar dr kesalah yg dibuatnya adalah org yg terok...hehe

AmirFX said...

Macam sik ikhlas jak orang cemya.. Mesti ada udang d sebalik meggi mee..

Liana Ryan said...

Jajas: yup ="((

Liana Ryan said...

Amir: aok eh.. mek yg sengsara segal cdak.. terpaksa juak mok jaga hati