Monday, August 27, 2012

Goodbye my L driving license


Sometimes, I need to take a rest for a while. I think that I can't hide my pain in the last of entries, I've been mad and maybe talk to much because I must release my stress out. It is hard to be me right? Especially when it comes to driving license and car. You know how much I wanted for a driving license. I prepared for L test is just like SPM test like goddamn I'm take it all serious.

This car, only in my dream

But after I pass my L license, I have to postpone my P driving license classes because I need to further my study at UNIMAS while I usually take my driving classes at Mukah. After a couple semesters, I have a chance to go to Mukah to proceed my driving lesson. But my time at Mukah seems limited since I also stay at Dalat with my family which take around 40 minutes using a car go to Mukah from Dalat.

Moreover, the office said that I can't take everyday classes because their timetable is already been fixed, well I don't know how it works. In the same time, I feel a bit worry since the driving lesson price will increase and the law also changed (something to do about L license renew).

I've tried to proceed my P driving license classes at the other driving institute at Kuching but Mukah driving institute seems like don't want to give the L license card to me and they said Kuching and Mukah have different law. (I just don't get it why different law??). My L result test quite high and I think I need to say good bye to it. Maybe next time I will take back my L license at Kuching. Period.

5 comments:

encik cool said...

terus usaha nak dapatkan Lesen P..barulah boleh bergaya nak bawak kereta tu nanti..hehehe

Elie Lily said...

susah kan kalau study memandu kat kuching, tp kalau kita nk smbung kat negeri lain, tak boleh dikeluarkan lesen tu.

Kawan elie ada jugak kene macam u ni. bljar memandu kat Kuching, tp sebab study kat KL, kena balik Kuching semula untuk smbung amek lesen. Haih.

Aliana AB said...

encik cool: tggu dapat kereta baru dapat bergaya, dapat lesen dulu.. hahaha

Aliana AB said...

Elie: Tu lah kan, kalau berterusan macam ni bagus jer ambik lesen lepas belajar nanti,huhuuu

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog website?
The account helped me a applicable deal. I had been a
little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent concept

Feel free to visit my web page; view homepage