Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My blog name changed


Finally, I have changed my blog name to my real name, Liana Ryan to my real name Aliana AB as my new blog name. When I was young, I like to use my favourite nickname on Facebook, blog and now I think it is time for me to be the real me.

One good reason when I just use my real name is for easy recognition. Aliana in the cyber world is just the same as in the reality. So, people won't get confuse on the next time. I also thought that name is not so that privacy like an email or username. Name is just a name, means that you are honest and brave to reveal who you are compare to someone who like to be an anonymous.

This is my old first entry before I've change it to English version

Moreover, Ryan is just my favourite name since I was so crazy about Ryan from Blue (singer). His full name is Lee Ryan, and I think he's hot and I like his voice. I don't even care if people said gay things about the Blue group. We are free to be who we are and we are free to express anything as long as we don't harm other people.

2 comments:

Magdalene Blue Rose said...

hahaha...good to be yourself Aliana :)

Aliana AB said...

Thanks mag, hahahaha.. i am who i am..