Friday, September 28, 2012

Life as student when you are busy with everything


Such a lonely blog since I don't really have a feeling about updating my blog. I've been so busy lately, and my new semester has began less than one month ago. I feel stress with some college activities and also my study. But also, there're good things happen in the same time.


Whatever happen, I must be strong and be rational. I must learn from my mistake. I actually don't feel like to share my personal person here yet but maybe next time and not so detail because I know my limit. Personal blog is personal but I never put something privacy in it, and if I did, that's just a bit clue for my readers. 

Life as student is just like walking in burn hell to go to the next phase of hell. LOL. Imaginary hell. I hate when I need to go to my faculty office because some staff over there treat student really impolite even though student talk so nice to them. My classes also quite far from hostel and weekend full of college activities while I also have to practice for cheers competition almost every night. I don't even have much time to get rest!

For fuck sake, I need to get rest. 

8 comments:

Jajas said...

ayunye dia...

nanti dh keje mesti ringu zaman belajar dulu...pecayalah...hehe

Khalilah MNor said...

Gambate kudasain sis~! Seriously, blajr memang penat (T_T)

btw i'm new here! :)

Humberto Dib said...

Great blog, loved it!
Cheers from Argentina.
HD

Aida Azryn said...

comel dia.. ;)

Aliana AB said...

jajas ; entah la kan.. kalau zaman tu best, mestilah rindu..

Aliana AB said...

khalilah: thanks awak.. baru ek.. tak pe2, ade ape2 boleh la kite tolong ajarkn kalau yang termampu.. hehe

Aliana AB said...

humberto: thanks anyway but r u sure u can understand malay language or just google translate.. =)

Aliana AB said...

aida: lama tak singgah.. thanks aida..