Thursday, October 11, 2012

Never give up


People are cruel and life is not fair. No matter how nice we are to the other people or any living things, we always be treated badly. Sometimes when we feel so sad, we cry but no one will care or if they even care, they just want to know our stories. Some people like to show everybody so that we look guilty in front of them while we actually rather keep quiet. Nobody will be happy if we're happy than them.


We just can't stop people from talking bad behind our back. We know the lies but we can do nothing about it, because there's no legal punishment for people who spread and talk bad about us. I also one of the victim which always become stories by certain people, those people believe in God and I wonder why they did something that their religion has been forbidden, or maybe they actually worship the devil?

I need to be strong to protect myself from them. I realize there's no one will protect me other than myself. I need to prove that I can succeed in everything! I don't mind if I get suffer now because of some bitches. One day they will pay me.

For some people who live so hard in their life, just like me. Work hard, become successful and treat your enemy worse than the way they treated you now. They will never learn anything if you become so nice and forgiving. Trust me. Never make them feel okay with what they have done to you before.


p/s I always be a lone ranger in my university, because hard to trust anyone nowadays.

9 comments:

OTIK 4 Tahun 2012 Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi UIN SUSKA Riau said...

jangan putus asa, hidup ini adalah anugrah

Khalilah MNor said...

Betul tu aliana... apa pun terjadi jgn putus asa. Tapi, it's ok to feel like crying bila masalah dtg. Legakan resah sedih kat hati. Lepas tu bangun balik. Jgn toleh belakang lagi... Berusaha itu penting! :)

Magdalene Blue Rose said...

sy pun lone ranger skrg lps ketiadaan Hallen kat kolej...huhu...tp mmg sy lone ranger pun sekiranya hallen kat cni...apakah =.=

Aliana AB said...

Otik: thanks, sy tak kan berputus asa utk diri sy

Aliana AB said...

Khalilah: sy mmg jenis yg cepat nangis, tul cakap awk.. sy lega lepas nangis n sy tak kan ulangi kesilapan lepas2

Aliana AB said...

mag: betul tu mag, kita harus kuat.. kamu tak seorang mag.. kita sama2 lone ranger sbb berlainan fakulti.. klu hang out, slalu sama2

Anonymous said...

Inсrеasіnglу іndiѵiduаls аre adoрtіng this methоd which they're locating extremely easy to practice.

Also visit my web-site l-ump.net

Anonymous said...

These ԁaуs, еlectrοnic cіgarette is extremеlу well-knoωn to handle ѕmoking hazаrds.


Αlso vіsit my ωeb-ѕite; http://www.prnewswire.com/

Anonymous said...

Make sure your ab belts have a distinctive toning system.


Feel free to surf to my page ... Flex belt review