Friday, October 19, 2012

My tough time


I'm not really active person. I'm quiet type of person, not really confident and sometimes people bully me. There's a lot things that I can't easily talk to everybody about it. Now, I need to focus to finish my study and be successful in my life for the sake of me and my family. I need to be more independent so that people will see how priceless I am.

This is me, during my pre-primary school convocation. Poor thing happen at that time I was force to wear hijab without know anything about religion and just accept it blindly about it and now I've changed. Thanks to myself and liberalism. I wish I could go further one step more!

I don't care what people might say about me and I know they did say something bad behind my back. What can we do now is proceed to be someone better day by day, there's no need to shut their mouth while we also know they also believe in God but still did a lot of sin. I really hope they pay it one day.
 

6 comments:

Khalilah MNor said...

Betul semangat okeh? Dalam hati biar tanam seribu harapan, semoga jadi kekuatan utk berusaha! :)

Aida Azryn said...

Be strong okay! ;)

Aliana AB said...

khalilah: thanks khalilah.. awk baik.. sy pun nak jd terbaik utk parent n org tersyg.. InsyaAllah..

Aliana AB said...

Aida: Thanks Aida.. =))

Jajas said...

org xsuka tgok kita hapi lebih dr diorg...

Aliana AB said...

jajas: biasalah tu kot.. harap diorg jadi baik lain kali