Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blog or Facebook


It is already 4 months I didn’t update my blog. I guess I don’t put my commitment so much on my blog nowadays. 



I was planned to update my blog long time ago actually, but I keep delaying it until one day I totally forgot about it. What make me so excited about my blog before is cause of trend that time. People like so crazy having their own blog like Tumblr, Blogspot and also Wordpress. It is almost popular than Facebook! 

Now, time already changed. Facebook become so popular after Friendster, Tagged and Myspace. We can share anything through Facebook, upload a lot of photos, even can make it as a blog with long entries. Many people quit their blog, and only some veteran still continue their hobby (writing) and look for extra money by put some advertisement inside their blog.


I hope I never give up with my blog here even though my blog is just nothing. This is the place where I can share everything to everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm kan ke baik kalau semua blogger camnie... saya suka post awak.
. tahniah...

my web page - Tip Pemasaran FB