Monday, October 21, 2013

Racist between Malaysia peninsular, Sabah and Sarawak


Nowadays, there're so many sensitive issues non stop occurring on Facebook and other social medias. The issues about "Allah" name and Malaysia's football game between Pahang state versus Sarawak state (3-1), if I'm not mistaken. The most sensitive issues is they trying to make Sabah, Sarawak and Malaysia peninsular fight for stupid reasons. I feel bad sometimes when Sarawak people like to put the all blame on every each of Malaysia peninsular people. Same goes with some peninsular people like to insult the Sarawakians. So, what's the different between them then? The most stupid part is when most of Non-Malay Sarawakian become more racist by saying it is all Malay fault. The fuck?

If you hate Islam or Muslim, you are welcome to say anything about them but never insult the race because race got nothing to do with it. I'm a Malay but I don't cheat people, I don't discriminate people who have different race than me, I don't make bad stories about other people, if I'm the leader, I will not choose people by their race. Do you know there's also got Non-Malay Bumiputera employers who only take their own race as their employee, same like the other Muslim Malay employers who only look for Islamic employee. Don't you understand? You guys are just people who have different races, but have same mentality.


"Laut" is one of Iban language which mean "Malay" or "Melayu" in Malay language. "They (Malay) so much want to eat "Kasam Babi" (pork), isn't it? 2 months before Eid celebration, those Malay act so happy like crazy like they want to die, we people (Dayak/Iban) just stay quiet. They think they can make all of Non-Muslim convert to Islam? Fuck you!!!!!! How come they apply their off one month before Eid celebration (She mean that their race can't apply their off too early than Malay-It's depend on their employer actually).
 
In UNIMAS, Sabah, Sarawak and Malaysia peninsular student can be friend and we have no problem with that. Malaysia peninsular people also not thar bad. They are mostly a good people, polite, caring and like to share their knowledge. Just like Sabah dan Sarawak people who think that all of them handsome and pretty, well the truth about that is not all people are lucky. If you think all Malay peninsular people are racist, well you haven't mix with racist Non-Malay yet. I don't mean to say bad thing about Non-Malay people, I'm just tell you the truth about them. Not all of them, just some. So please, no offense.

It is up to you whether you want to change your mind or you can keep your ego and blame me or other people. I'm not perfect, sometimes I judge, sometimes I critic other beliefs but I also doing my best to be a better me. I hate to hurt people and I hate people who like to hurt the others.

5 comments:

Jajas said...

bahaya kalau dibiakan setimen kenegerian ni...tak bersatu kita nanti..

Aliana AB said...

tu lah kan.. susahlah kalau masih ada orang yang berdikir macam ni..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

OH? you student UNIMAS?

Aliana AB said...

yup =)

twinscraftlife said...

안녕하세요~hi we are twinscraflife! We sell handmade products such as phone cover, ear plug, pouch, bag, bookmarks! All are very unique and are customizable^^ 감사합니다~ please visit us at http://twinscraftlife.blogspot.com/