Wednesday, August 13, 2014

So obsess with selfie


Before the word "selfie" exist, the other word that people commonly use when someone like to take their photo by themselves is called as "camwhore" well maybe sound a bit rough to some of us. "Camwhoring" start famous in the early of 2009 and that time, I'm still young. In that time also, Blogging become so trend in Malaysia and Facebook slowly become famous. I start to take my own photo since I'm 16 which that time I got my first phone with camera (because before that, my phone have no camera but still they are all cute). During my time before, Friendster full of Ulzzang style of selfies because big round eyes is pretty. Now, we have selfies and monopod which we can take our own photo with wide view. I still feel a bit awkward about that because it is look like a loner who desperate to take their photo. LOL. I'm just kidding. The most stupid thing that I ever see is when people don't know how to differentiate between selfie and photo which take by someone else.

Me? Of course I still nuts about take my own photo. Selfie I mean. I don't know why but I think it is better to admire myself than admire people who don't appreciate my existence. Ouh, I wish I was cute like IU (Korean singer), I should be more confident about myself.

No comments: