Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My wild dance sexy pictures


That day, I felt like I want to dance. JUST dance and throw away all the worry things from me especially when I'm so stress about my study. I know I can't remove the bad memories about those judgmental lecturers and people who don't understand me, I feel so fed up, I wish I can kick their ass because they are an asshole.


I will never forgive them. I'm so tired become so nice to them and been treated like a rubbish by them. I worked hard until I feel exhausted and sleepless but all they want to see is my mistake. Too bad people who I talking about now is high educated people but arrogant and become so double standard.


If they want to see an evil, I can become one and hopefully I can destroy their life. LOL. They will pay back sooner or later. Here, I put some pictures of me do the wild dance.


Opps, don't easily get offended! We are all free to talk about anything like people who freely to practice their beliefs.


No comments: